the easiest to install, ultralight and silent
e-bike kit for your bike
for smart people searching an e-bike with smart features
What is the Gboost E-bike System ?
With the Gboost E-bike System you transform your bicycle into an pedelec/e-bike in no time,
whilst keeping the best of both worlds:
1) an e-bike / pedelec :
Feeling the pure fun, no sweating whilst being hardly noticeable and silent.
2) and you can still use your bike also as a normal bicycle :
So light weight and no fear of running out of battery, thus it is not breaking the slightest when disengaged.
Is it for you ?
- You would like to ride more often your bicycle, but there is this one hill on your way which takes out all the fun.
- You want to keep your bike but also like to enjoy e-bike power-boost.
- You love to keep your light weight bicycle feeling and you don’t like heavy E-bikes.
We have your ideal solution…
with a Gboost-System-Kit installed on your bicycle you decide anytime, when and where to use your bike as a normal bicycle
or to use it with motor assistance,
so you can:
- Drive up the hill without effort
- Drive to work without sweating and exercise on your way home in bicycle mode
- Enjoy cycling tours with your usually faster cycling partner
Gboost installations from our happy customers
Click on photo to enlarge
Good reasons for a Gboost E-bike System
- Ultra-light: less than a 1kg
- Full ebike-power up to 500 W ( the Gold version is limited to EU legal limits)
- Keep “Real pure cycling mode” with no breaking force whilst riding non assisted
- Can recover energy and recharge battery rolling downhill (motor works than as a dynamo)
- High reliability, thus designed for the daily heavy use (motor is fully closed & sealed, double bearings and more …)
- The only really silent friction drive which you can buy today
- Fast and easy installation (no special tools needed, just one screw for the motor unit, no external senors needed)
- Configure each of 5 assistance modes (speed & power) to your liking (with Phone app; Patin-version: +32km/h limit)
- Higher efficiency leading to longer ranges (with same battery seize and assistance)
- Internal Pedal Sensor, with no need of magnet disk or extra battery powered wireless sensor (less failure-risk)
- Works even with buckled wheel ( thus of the motor-tire pressure regulation)
- Compatible with all seizes of bikes (same unit can be mounted on 20″ up to 29″ wheel seize bikes)
- Works also with no accessories installed on the steering bar if you want a clean simple even faster installation
- Competitive price performance